$0 For New members first order & Low Price for PCB Stencil at https://www.pcbway.com/
Arduino Project & Tutorial Board; this video includes 10 basic Arduino projects. All source codes, the Gerber file and more. No SMD! Easy soldering for everyone. Easy removable and replaceable components. You can make at least 15 projects with a single board.
1x Nano V3 Board
1x Bluetooth Module
1x PIR Motion
1x OLED I2C
1x IR Infrared
1x RGB Module
2x Potentiometer Knob
Download Gerber File & Order PCB
- Download the Gerber (PCB design) file.
- Go to https://www.pcbway.com/ (I explained why I selected the “PCBWay service” below.)
- Click “Quote & Order“
- Only a few information will be entered in the “PCB specifications” field. All other settings will be default.
- PCB Size: 114 x 91 mm
- Quantity (minimum) : 5pcs
- Layers: 2 Layers
- Solder Mask (PCB Color): Green
- Silkscreen (Text Color): White
- Under “Surface Finish” selection: Yes
- Click “Calculate“
- Build Time : 1-2 days / Qty: 5 / PCB Cost: $27
- You can select any Shipping Way
- Click “Add to Cart“
- Upload the Gerber file
- Wait review (All your orders will be receiving a free engineering file review service from PCBWay trained and professional technicians before you pay in the most timely manner.)
- When things go wrong, they are always extremely helpful.
- They actually tested every single board at no extra cost.
- Quality. I’ve never been disappointed.
- No hidden fees. What you pay is what you see in the invoice.
- You may order minimum 5pcs PCB.
- Suitable for many customers who are price-sensitive like students, hobbyists and makers.
- You may choose DHL and other courier services for the balance of speed and budget.
- You will get extremely prompt responses via emails and chat during working hours.
Bonus: Get $5 New User Free Credit
- All source code
- All required libraries
- All pin numbers to which the components are connected
Important: Don’t forget to remove the Bluetooth Module when uploading code!